Here is my current scenario:
- I have two PCs at different locations connected to same ISP. Note on both sides same configuration software / hardware
- ISP has provided me a device which is connected to my ordinary land-line.
- Device is connected to my PC through LAN card RJ-45 connector(Ethernet).
- Device assigns IP address through built-in DHCP. example 1st location PC 192.168.1.2, 2nd location PC 192.168.1.3
- I have 1MB shared-broadband connection.
- On both sides OS is Windows-XP.
- Device IP is 192.168.1.1 .
Question: I need to connect both computers so that File-sharing, Print-sharing, Remote Desktop, Live audio/Video conference and other related services could be used.
Thanks in advance