When I'm away from my office mac I typically login via screen-sharing or VNC from home/another mac. Lately, after using screen sharing this way, my office mac will have several problems:
- Command+tab and Command+` no longer work
- Expose and other F-key functions no longer work
- ctrl+space to launch Google QSB no longer works
Things I have tried to remedy this:
- Restarting the Finder process
- Restarting the Dock process
- Disabling the screensaver
- Unfortunately, the screensaver still runs... A connected issue?
- Deleting preference files for Dock/Finder/screensaver etc.
The only thing that seems to work is a restart. I usually try and avoid that.
- Macbook pro 13"
- OS v10.5.8