Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm looking for a program that can draw boxes around groups of icons on my desktop. Kind of a way to group similar items. Something that persists through a reboot as well. Has anyone seen anything like this?

share|improve this question
up vote 4 down vote accepted

Stardock Fences is what you're looking for.

share|improve this answer

Try Stardock Fences, or if that's too overpowering, open up your wallpaper in paint and draw a few squares :P

Other options include Samurize and Rainmeter, which can also display information like CPU load and RAM usage.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .