Is there any intelligent (and-well integrated in the system) replacement for file copy/move ?
By intelligent, I mean :
- on conflict, do not prompt the user while stopping the copy but prompt and, in background, copy all files that are not in conflict,
- again on conflict, avoid prompting multiples times the user, propose a button to solve next conflicts or, better, propose a single prompt showing all conflicts and allow to chose what to do for each conflicts,
- show an unique copy/move window (as in Os X or Gnome) for multiple transfert and allow user to pause operations and to queue them (wait for the current copy to finish before launching the next one),
- do not abort the copy on error but save it and so, allow user to try again later (like download manager in Firefox),
- queue operations when it's better to queue them (when you launch multiple copy on same hard drive, it's quicker to wait until the current is finished instead of parallels file operations).
I'm interested in solutions for all major Os (Windows, Mac OS X and Ubuntu).
Note : I'm looking for a replacement for native Windows/Os X/Linux copy/move operations. So rsync seems not quite adequate for that use.