- I'm listening to a net radio on my PC
- I want the sound to go through my boombox cause it has nice speakers/amp
- The boombox has no "incoming" audio jack that just plays what comes over the wire
- However the boombox has a USB jack where you can put a thumbdrive with music.
- The question: How do I make the PC pretend to be a
mass-storage device, and dynamically send all received audiodata to the boombox over a symmetric male USB cable?
Failing that, at least tell me how to do it for local files (rather than streams).