I'm looking for a Windows desktop application with the following features:
- Under active development
- Definitely a desktop application. I don't want a web-based solution such as Remember The Milk etc.
- Primarily meant to handle projects and to-do's, so it's closer to MS Project than MS Outlook
- Tasks can be divided into sub-tasks so as to provide a hierarchial view of a task
- If a task is assigned a date (+ time), it should show up in the Calendar
- Also includes a Calendar and Contacts; Second best is a way to sync with Outlook or Google so that all items in Calendar and Contacts (and possibly, projects as well) should somehow end up synced on a BlackBerry
- Fast, easy-to-use interface (à la EccoPro)
If you've researched this type of applications recently, what did you end up using?
Thank you for any recommendation.