Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am looking for an adapter that will let me plug a full-size SD card into a micro-SD slot. The adapter probably has a microSD card attached to a cable and then a full-size SD socket. Does anybody know of anything like this?

share|improve this question
up vote 0 down vote accepted

Here's one (extremely expensive);

Here's another, but it looks like these guys have one, but you have to buy them a 1000 at a time. Perhaps the part number will turn up on eBay or other sites (PA-TFC1)?

Looks like a tricky thing to pin down!

share|improve this answer
"extremely expensive"??? daylight robbery is more like it :) +1 – Molly7244 Feb 19 '10 at 0:49
Just what I am looking for. Thanks. – vy32 Feb 20 '10 at 16:42

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.