Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm currently using Microsoft Word 2007, and was wondering if there was a keyboard shortcut to move a block of text or anything after the blinking cursor to the beginning of the next page?

This occurrs a lot, especially when I'm writing reports, etc...

share|improve this question
up vote 2 down vote accepted

Ctrl-Return inserts a page break, which moves all text after the cursor to the next page.

share|improve this answer
appreciate it, Paperflyer! – studiohack Feb 24 '10 at 18:07

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.