Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I want to keep a CSS file in my PC but want to link that file in website and whatever changes I will do in local file that changes should reflect in site.

I'm not logged in as Admin in my PC. Is it possible?

I need any online/offline method Compatible with Windows XP 32 bit

share|improve this question
There are various browser-specific options (e.g. I used to do this often in Opera), but you've not mentioned a browser. – Roger Pate Mar 1 '10 at 21:24
yes tell me i've mentioned any offline/online method – metal gear solid Mar 2 '10 at 2:06
up vote 0 down vote accepted

You could check out the Stylish extension for mozilla firefox. Not exactly what you're looking for, but it allows you to overwrite CSS for arbitrary websites (or firefox's chrome, if you like)

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .