I have a Logitech MX3200 wireless keyboard and mouse set, and keyboard stopped working. I was working with it and it just stopped in the middle of using it.
- The mouse still works flawlessly,
- I've tried to reconnect the KB
- I've tried to reconnect everything, mouse reconnects, keyboard reconnects (or pretends to)
- I've tried to hard reset (holding the connect button on the receiver for 10 seconds).
- I've tried new batteries
- I took out the batteries out of the KB & Mouse and unplugged the receiver over night.
- The media keys still work (launches winamp) but they main keys does not
At this point, I've tried everything I've seen online. I just want to know is my keyboard dead in the water?
I would say it's been about 8 months to a year since I've bought it, and the articles I find on the internet all say that's as long as they last... is this true? what's everyone's experience?