Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have the router D-link 804HV that have 20mbit\s internet via PPoE tunnel . It connect three PC with Windows Xp to my home net. One of three my PC have reserve stability wi-fi internet connection. How can I use the wi-fi connection as reserve if the router connection is not available? I try to set the Wi-fi PC as gate for the other two, but it's not working.

share|improve this question

This is simple to accomplish.

  1. Go to Control Panel
  2. Select Network Connections
  3. Click Advanced
  4. Just make sure your PPoe Connection is listed higher than the WiFi connection

Step 4 defines the priority of network connections.

share|improve this answer
Will internet be work at others PC in my home net? – amouniverso Mar 5 '10 at 21:32

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .