The following are the steps to map the FTP site as a drive on your computer which in turn can be opened with Windows Explorer.
- Open the Control Panel and go to Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and under Browsing make sure that Enable FTP folder view (outside of Internet Explorer)
- Scroll down to Use Passive FTP (for Firewall and DSL modem compatibility.) and make sure that it's checked.
- Go to Computer and at the top click Map Network Drive
- Type in the address of the FTP site
- Type in the login credentials
- You should now be able to access that FTP as a drive within Windows Explorer.