I'm using Windows x64 and I'm not able to make msysgit to work using pagent authentication.
Here are some details:
- Putty is working without pagent without any problems.
- I have only one key loaded in pagent
- SSH auth using putty to email@example.com works (not shell allowed)
- I tried Putty 0.60 x86 and Putty 0.60 x64 and TortoisePlink - same results for all.
- the problem could be related to http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/issues/detail?id=251
The problem is that:
plink -v -a -ssh firstname.lastname@example.org git version FATAL ERROR: Network error: Connection timed out