I currently have a Dell Studio XPS 13 laptop connected to a 24" HP monitor (w2448hc). Im thinking on getting a second one, however am wondering what i need for the setup (hardware wise).
Also I was wondering it there is any down side to it, or something i should be aware of. For example, image quality loss, GPU overloading, or anything important I should know. More than anything Im interested in your advice.
Also the monitors do have built in speakers (HDMI sound output), is the sound going to be reproduced by only one monitor or both?
- Model: Dell Studio XPS 13
- OS: Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo P8600 (2.4GHz, 3MB L2 Cache, 1067MHz FSB)
- Chipset: NVIDIA® GeForce® MCP79MX
- RAM: 4GB 1067MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- Graphics: SLi NVIDIA® GeForce® 9500M - 256MB
Thanks for your advice, if there is anything additional i need to buy an you have a personal preference pass the brand name so i can check it out. Thanks!