Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
What’s the Firefox add-on to dim the whole page of a site?

Is there an extension or add-on like Stylish which lets you easily toggle back and forth between affected (Stylish) and standard (or untainted) view?

I've tried changing colors in Firefox (Settings > Content > Colors) but there is no quick toggle between the states.

Firefox or Google Chrome, whichever one has the extension. Doesn't matter since I'll switch to using that as my primary development browser.

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by random, Nifle, Jared Harley, Gnoupi, quack quixote Mar 23 '10 at 19:38

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

also worth noting that blackout doesnt work on the latest firefox – megafish Mar 23 '10 at 9:44
up vote 2 down vote accepted

If you click on the stylish icon in the Firefox statusbar you can disable styles that it is applying.

share|improve this answer
ah, didn't see it down there! can anyone recommend any styles for stylish? – megafish Mar 23 '10 at 9:21
@megafish - this site is not a forum, it is a place for individual questions and answers to them. As such, you shouldn't ask a new question in a comment, but as a new question. If this answer is a solution to your problem, mark it as accepted. – Gnoupi Mar 23 '10 at 9:35

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .