Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

does anyone know how can i blur a moving face on video file?

share|improve this question
Do you have video editing software? – Joe Internet Apr 2 '10 at 15:48
@Joe: I don't have any yet and that's why I need an advice from someone with experience – dole doug Apr 2 '10 at 19:29
At least mention the OS. – random Apr 2 '10 at 23:23
The japonies movies with adult only content are blurying the intimate parts of the body. How they do that? – dole doug Apr 9 '10 at 10:14
What a long "face" you have there. – o0'. May 14 '10 at 10:21
up vote 1 down vote accepted

I bet you can do it in Adobe Premiere by applying a filter to part of the frame and moving that part around

share|improve this answer
I'm using Pinnacle Studio, but it is a lot of work for moving faces. – dole doug Apr 9 '10 at 10:12

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.