Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I recently bought a Wall Mount for my 24" LCD TV, it is just a few feet above my workspace desktop, but I need it to be a little bit tilted because I'm quite near the screen. I can't afford another wall-mount device, any ideas ?

Description of the mount:

share|improve this question
up vote 0 down vote accepted

If a fixed angle is required, you could use some spacers on the top most mounting holes, you'll want to make sure that you have long enough screws though. Be very sure that it's still sturdy and do this at your own risk. You can use washer or some other style of spacer, just increase the bolt length by the same amount that the spacers are.

share|improve this answer

You bought the wrong kind of wall-mount. Take the one you got back and exchange it for an ST650, LT25, or another tilting wall mount.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.