Please - please, don't start down voting after reading the question title.
Hey ! Please first of read out the question.
- I brought a whole new mac mini as I am an iPhone developer - I prefer to use it.
- But most of my family members are not used to with mac osx.
- They don't know how to operate os x.
- Managing files
- Opening documents
- Browser & many many other issues.
- It's not their age to learn more, people like us ( computer geek ) can easily get into new systems.
- I had many attempted efforts to teach them for all these above topics in windows.
Summary, Of all these, I know how to use mac, but they don't know. They stare like I am making private & bad usage of mac.
In short, I just want to install windows. So, that they can feel that mac mini is for all members not for just me.
- Dual Boot windows & os x on mac mini ?
- Is it possible ?
- How ? Does it void warranties of apple ?