I just assembled my new PC and it screams, BUT it's only recognizing 8 GB of RAM in BIOS and OS rather than the installed 12 GB. In the BIOS the RAM was registering at 1066 MHz so I set it to 1600 MHz. I updated the BIOS to the latest non-beta release.
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
- Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D Premium
- CPU: Intel Core i7 920
- RAM: CORSAIR XMS3 12 GB (6 x 2 GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
- HDD: Intel 80 GB SSD SATA II
- Power supply: Kingwin 1000 W Modular
I've installed the Beta BIOS 0808 but no luck!