Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
How do I type Home on a MacBook Pro?

Last year I converted from Windows to a MacBook Pro and went through the process of learning the ways of the Mac keyboard. In particular, I learned that Ctrl-left and Ctrl-right were the Mac way of doing Home and End.

I'm now doing a project on Windows 7 on Bootcamp, and finding that I'm missing the Windows Home and End keys in a completely different way -- they don't exist, but the Mac combos don't work either.

Any suggestions for getting this functionality somehow? Code editing is a real drag without these keys.

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by quack quixote May 12 '10 at 4:01

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

up vote 8 down vote accepted

You want Fn + arrow keys.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .