I'm running Windows Vista Service Pack 2.
I have the Folder Options set to "Open each folder in the same window."
(Organize | Folder Options | General).
Each time I open a folder, it opens in a new window.
How do I get it to open each folder in the same window?
I have tried the following techniques with no success:
1. Expand number of MBAG entries in Registry. (The number is 40,000 now.)
2. Delete Bags and MBAG entries in Registry. (Rebooted machine after, still no success).
3. Change to "Open each folder in its own window". Saved, then changed back.
4. Under View tab, changed "Remember each folder's view settings":
unchecked, Apply to Folders, checked, Apply to folders.
5. Applied application from Annoyances.org. Still no success.
6. Clicked on Reset Default Options, then OK. (Opening in same fold is a default option!)
I want the folders to open in the same window, just like the options say.