I'm running Windows Vista Service Pack 2.
I have the Folder Options set to "Open each folder in the same window."
(Organize | Folder Options | General).
Each time I open a folder, it opens in a new window.
How do I get it to open each folder in the same window?
I have tried the following techniques with no success:
- Expand number of MBAG entries in Registry. (The number is 40,000 now.)
- Delete Bags and MBAG entries in Registry. (Rebooted machine after, still no success).
- Change to "Open each folder in its own window". Saved, then changed back.
- Under View tab, changed "Remember each folder's view settings":
unchecked, Apply to Folders, checked, Apply to folders.
- Applied application from Annoyances.org. Still no success.
- Clicked on Reset Default Options, then OK. (Opening in same fold is a default option!)
I want the folders to open in the same window, just like the options say.