Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Possible Duplicate:
Take a screen shot of a scrolling window that includes off-screen parts

I search for the app, that captures current window content, by scrolling it's content.

The only app, that can do this, is FastStone Capture.

Do you know such apps for the Mac ?


share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by quack quixote May 3 '10 at 16:11

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Did you already looked at AlternativeTo? –  dag729 May 3 '10 at 10:39

1 Answer 1

Check out this answer - there are a number of options listed in the accepted answer.

If you're only looking to capture web pages, go with Little Snapper.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.