I'm looking for an app that will let me automatically sync a USB drive with a folder on my home system over the internet. I would like to roam from computer to computer and run this syncing app from the USB drive. Im looking for the same functionally as Dropbox but without the 2gb restriction and without the need to fully install. The files do not need to say online after they are synchronized.
- Two-way sync between a USB drive and PC over the net
- Utilizes the full size of the USB drive, not limited by an online storage size. (I don't need online backup or versioning.)
- Allows the removal of the USB drive. Plugging it in to another computer will resume its sync.
- While the drive is connected, the app should run silently keeping changed files in sync. (I don't want to run a manual process other than simply starting the app.)
- Must be able to run as a portable app from the USB drive but can fully install on home pc.
- Windows 7 support is preferable.
Please let me know if such an awesome app exists.
Before flagging as duplicate please note that other similar posts do not have the same criteria below. But please post links to similar posts in the comments, so their answers are accessible. Thanks!