Recently, almost every file I try to copy into my HDDs gets corrupted.
- When writing to the disk, some portion of the file is replaced by random bytes (Checked using Diff apps)
- There's no problem reading existing files.
- I'm pretty sure it's not the HDD, becasue I've tried another HDD (a brand new 1TB WD) and the problem still remains.
- I have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU, an ASUS M2NE motherboard, 2 WD SATA II HDDs (320GB + 1TB) and 3GB of Corsair RAM.
- My OS is Windows 7 (64 bit)
Now, what could be the cause of this?
If it's the motherboard, can it be fixed by using a PCI SATA card?