Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
How do I type Home on a MacBook Pro?

I am using a MacBook Pro running Mac OS X 10.5. I am new to this development environment, and previously worked on Windows.

I am wondering what is the page-up and page-down key on the Mac? My MacBook Pro seems to not have these two keys on the keyboard.

Thanks in advance.

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by quack quixote May 12 '10 at 4:02

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

up vote 8 down vote accepted

Short answer: fn+up arrow for page up, fn+down arrow for page down.

More than you asked for:

On all browsers I have installed (Safari, Firefox & Chrome), I tend to use space and shift+space more often.

External keyboards (with built-in page up and page down keys) work well, too.

share|improve this answer
Great thanks! Question answered! – George2 May 12 '10 at 3:16

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.