I use both Mac and Windows. Overall I would prefer to work on the Mac, but with Windows 7 the differences are getting to be razor thin. Adobe used to have serious issues on Windows, but those are entirely gone. The Mac/Win versions of Adobe's CS5, for example, are only related to the differences between windowing and menu handling on each platform.
There are only a few areas where there exist clear advantages for one side or the other now.
- The finder window column view
- Folder shortcuts that are part of the
window frame, not a list, and are
hence easy to drag/drop to, etc.
- Control-arrow changes your window set (I can't remember what this is called atm, although I use it every day).
- Some really decent Mac-only apps. Also, iTunes is way faster.
- Better mouse "feel" for doing graphics. More precise control, better start/stop easing.
- You can run Windows on Mac, but you can't run a Mac on Windows.
Advantage Windows 7
- Edge-resizable windows (I mean, come on, this is just better)
- The Taskbar implementation has finally beaten out the Mac's dock
- Better implementation of mouse right-button
- More software to select from, and almost everything you want to use has a Windows version at least; many, many useful programs have no Mac ports.