I have an custom-made personal Desktop (not laptop) Vista64 Ultimate - up-to-date in term of Windows updates and drivers, Asus Rampage Formula, 8Go RAM and 6 hard-drives (2To), which refuses to go to Hibernation.
It fades to black screen, then, 3 seconds later, the Windows desktop reappear (without me touching anything).
- The option "hibernation" is there (I followed the Microsoft article to enable it),
- I disabled anything that might "wake up" the computer (as listed here)
- I tweaked the power options in order to allow hibernation even if sharing files
- I do not see anything suspicious in the event viewer.
- I have enough disk space on my
Yet it refuses to go into hibernation mode
(I am not speaking about an issue for exiting hibernation mode here: I do not manage to even enter in that mode!).
Any other suggestions besides the ones listed here?