Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there some kind of reverse splitter so I can plug two monitors into my laptop's VGA port?

share|improve this question
up vote 2 down vote accepted

The Matrox DualHead2Go is a device which sells for about $200 in the US, and allows you to connect 2 monitors to the VGA output port of your laptop. (Matrox also has a TripleHead2Go which, naturally, allows for up to 3 monitors to be so connected.)

share|improve this answer
Cool, I just bought one on eBay! – Andrew G. Johnson May 19 '10 at 16:58

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .