Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

After pasting text in MS Word 2007, there is a little paste menu that you can click to change how the text was pasted. Is there a keyboard shortcut to open that menu?

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

It's Alt+Shift+F10. I can tell you I was very happy when I found this one hidden away in the Help --- it's so much nicer to be able to access those popup menus with the keyboard...

share|improve this answer
Awesome. Thanks! – Polshgiant Jun 29 '10 at 12:03

On MS Word 2010 it is just "Ctrl". Try this.

share|improve this answer
Doesn't work in 2007. Woulda been sweet, though! – Polshgiant May 20 '10 at 2:17

The Edit / Paste Special option does the same task, although you use it slightly differently (you specify the format first, and then it does the paste). I'm pretty sure that has a keyboard shortcut, or can be assigned one.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .