Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am looking out for a paid software where I can 'choose' an IP address from a different country and browse a site. So if I want to see how the site will look to US users, I should be able to choose the IP from US.

We are building a web app that will be used in many countries and we want to make sure we test it before releasing.

Any recommendations ?

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Josh K, quack quixote Jun 2 '10 at 5:10

Questions on Super User are expected to relate to computer software or computer hardware within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

The name of what you are looking for is a web proxy. – MDMarra Jun 2 '10 at 3:36
Thanks but I know of webproxies. I am looking for a paid s/w as I need IP address on faster servers and that will come with a fees :) – Jake Barti Jun 2 '10 at 3:43
And so he can use US only services like Hulu – Josh K Jun 2 '10 at 3:54
Just using google I found sever services that offer this. – MrStatic Jun 2 '10 at 4:23
sounds like you are looking for a paid proxy service. questions about web services are offtopic on Super User. unfortunately i have no recommendations for alternative resources to offer. – quack quixote Jun 2 '10 at 5:12

1 Answer 1

Why does the program need to be paid?

I think that you want to use TOR —-- The Onion Router. It's a 3-hop anonymity network. You can chose where your exit node is. Find out more at

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.