Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am trying to duplicate the glare behind this girl in Photoshop.


How can it be done? Alternatively, is there a tutorial?

share|improve this question

Here you go

There are a number of ways to create glare in Photoshop, add a lens flare under the "Filter" section and set the direction of the flare. Find out how to use a "wind blur" to create glare in Photoshop with help from a graphic and Web designer in this free video on Photoshop.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .