It's a small but annoying glitch I'm experiencing. A recent convert from Win so there may be some Finder preference I'm not aware of?
- I plug my portable drive (500GB formatted as FAT32).
- Browse to a movie folder in Finder - List mode. Finder slowly caches all the video thumbnails (well, except for ogg but that's normal :-)
- I disconnect my portable drive.
- Reconnect the drive and browse to the same folder.
- All thumbnails are gone, Finder goes about recreating them.
Any ideas on how to solve this issue?