Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Normally when I read a book I use a bookmark held horizontally under the current line I'm reading to help me keep my eyes on the right spot. When I read a PDF or other document on my computer I would like to be able to do the same thing, only with a line on the screen controlled by the up and down arrow keys. Any suggestions for an application which would do this? I'm a Ubuntu Linux user.

share|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.