Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm trying to identify an Apple issued video adapter. One end has 14 pins, 7 on the top and 7 on the bottom. The other end is standard VGA. What is the other end?

share|improve this question
up vote 6 down vote accepted

After some Wikipedia research, I found that it's a mini-VGA.

alt text

share|improve this answer
Consider adding links that you found, it can be useful to someone else. – Gnoupi Jun 24 '10 at 21:41
Here: – Ben Alpert Jun 25 '10 at 0:57

According to AllPinouts it seems to be a video connector for an Apple PowerBook.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .