How to play .swf file in Google Chrome? Because when I open .swf files it says
Missing Plug-in. though when I open
chrome://plugins it shows that it has
Shockwave Flash plugin installed already.
My OS is Ubuntu 10 and would be happy if some linux geek could suggest me solution of my problem.
Thanks and sorry for stupid question.
Here is information about version of the applications I use:
- Chrome 5.0.375.70 (48679) Ubuntu
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r999
I have solved the problem by the following way:
- Opened Application Manager Synaptic
- Deleted all the packages concerning flash and swf
- Opened up Application Center Ubuntu
- Searched for flash
- It found Adobe Flash Plugin
- Installed that application