Please help me find windows manager with these abilities:
- Can be installed in Ubuntu, Gnome, compatible with gnome-panel.
- Every window is maximized. If window can't be maximized, it's displayed on left top corner of desktop.
- No additional panels are displaying. No title bar, no windows list.
- Alt+Tab switches windows as usual and shows list of existing windows.
- Alt+1,2,3,... activates n-th window.
- Optional: ability to change sequence number of each window.
- Optional: two workspaces.
- High perfomance.
Which of window managers should I use? How to configure it?