Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Last week, a person at work had this really cool program on his computer. When you inserted a usb flash drive, the computer said like "flash drive inserted". Does anyone know what this program is called or know about any similar program?

btw: it was on windows 7

I don't want to talk to the computer, I just want the computer to talk to me at different actions

share|improve this question

Sounds like its just a Windows Sound theme to me....

share|improve this answer

Talking Desktop

Senses when the room is quiet and calls out for some attention by saying John, where are you ?


share|improve this answer
And when you open the disk tray, it tells you "I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."? – Gnoupi Jul 12 '10 at 13:53
@Gnoupi: "No John, I've headache today!" ;P – Bobby Jul 12 '10 at 13:54

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .