Is there a way to raise all windows under the Windows 7 task-bar group
- Open your preferred browser (don't maximise it)
- Click the taskbar icon twice - it minimises and maximises (hide and raise)
- Now open a second window for your browser (again don't maximise it - put it side by side with your other one)
- Click the taskbar group-icon - you get a preview-list of windows, you need to choose one to hide or raise - just one at a time.
What I'm looking for is the ability to raise or hide all of them in the group. So either:
- Click the browser taskbar group-icon, both windows raise, click it again - both lower; OR
- Click the browser taskbar group-icon, click the preview window in some way that indicates all of the windows in the group
Any ideas if this is possible?