Uploading photos to my Picasa Web Album is hanging. It starts out just fine, good speed, but then after about 5-10 photos, it doesn't upload as quickly, and it eventually just hangs. I end up killing the Picasa3 process and starting the program up again to restart the upload.
What is causing Picasa to be slow and hang when uploading photos? Is there a setting that should be set?
I constantly get the (retrying) message next to my upload progress percentage/bar.
- I'm using Picasa3 program on my Macbook Pro.
- I'm uploading some large albums (50-150 photo albums)
- The photos are high-quality
- Checking/Unchecking "Conserve bandwidth" doesn't help
- I do have broadband which performs well, it's just Picasa that's slow