Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there a way (hot-key, tools or whatever) to move a window with keyboard on a Mac?

share|improve this question
duplicate:… – Philip Durbin Jul 24 '10 at 10:41
up vote 2 down vote accepted

You'll need a 3rd party app. I prefer SizeUp. MercuryMover, MondoMouse and Zooom will do it as well.

share|improve this answer

An app I developed, Optimal Layout, also supports moving and resizing windows via the keyboard, as well as a bunch of other window management tools.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .