Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Hey, I'm kinda new in using photoshop. I'm familiar with Ai and other graphic creation software but the same principles aren't used in Ps.

Its kinda basic what Im asking. How do I edit vector points?

I can't seem to find a way to do it properly, help, please :)

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Photoshop uses various pen tools to create vector paths which you can use to apply stroke and/or fill as pixels on the current layer.

Go to Photoshop CS4's help and check out the Drawing section for a full description.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.