Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I've tried a few of the Chrome tab extensions, but I've yet to find one that does what I want. This is something that one of my old FF extensions use to do. Help me out if you know a Chrome extensions that allows me to:

  • Hold down control or alt and select a bunch of tabs and then
  • Right click and give me the names/URLs of those tabs
  • Or close those tabs
  • Or move those tabs to a new window
share|improve this question

This page has a list of ten chrome extensions that help you manage tabs in chrome. Have a look at them and see if they have this functionality.

share|improve this answer
I've look at many of those same extensions already. Haven't found one yet that does what I'm looking for. – Jason Marcell Jul 27 '10 at 19:48

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .