Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

a user of mine had a button on her computer (XP) that makes it jump from English to Japanese and back again, she wants to find/install a similar program for windows 7. Has anybody ever heard of a similar program? I'm not having much luck with google.

share|improve this question
up vote 2 down vote accepted

If you are talking about switching between English and Japanese keyboard input, you should be able to just hit Left Alt + Shift. This is configurable from the language bar settings (under the 'Advanced Key Settings' tab).

share|improve this answer
perfect, thank you – Zac Cramer Jul 27 '10 at 20:26

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .