Okay, I have no clue if anything out there meets these requirements, but I'd like a proxy (for personal use) that can meet these standards:
- Able to forward HTTP 1.1 traffic. (HTTPS/FTP/etc. not needed)
- Able to permanently cache certain items. (For example, if an item's expire date is >1 year into the future, write it to disk and read that instead of making a new request.
- Able to redirect (either silently or with a 302) certain requests based on the URL.
- Works on Windows Vista Home Premium x32.
- Is free (either freeware or free software will work).
Also, these features would be nice, but are not required:
- Supports logging requests
- Supports authentication