- Let's call my machine macbook.
- I have a server on tah interwebs. Call it server.
- I have a Mac Mini elsewhere that I can access via iChat screen sharing. Let's call it mini.
- server can see neither macbook nor mini.
- macbook can see server but not mini.
- mini can see server, but not macbook.
Screen sharing is slow. I want an SSH connection to mini. A direct connection is impossible because of routers, NAT, etc.
What I want to do is to connect both macbook and mini to server via SSH, creating the approriate tunnels, so that from macbook I can run a
ssh … command to connect to mini by tunneling the connection through server.
So my question is, what commands do I have to run, on which machines, to make this work?
To keep it simple, please use server, mini, macbook as hostnames in your answers.