Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I've found these keyboards but they all have touch pads and most of them mimic a laptop layout. Anyone know of a keyboard with a "trackpoint", no touch pad and a typical desktop layout (104-key)?

A little more hunting ("google: +104 + trackpoint) found the trackpoint IV but I don't see any indication anyone makes them anymore.

And yet more digging, dug up this Blog... crud.

share|improve this question

migrated from Aug 3 '10 at 18:51

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

Unicomp makes the 'Endura Pro'. At a mere $99 it even includes buckling spring keys.

share|improve this answer
Unfortunate, I'm not a fan of buckling springs. :( – BCS Aug 4 '10 at 0:43
Let's see then...They make an integrated trackball with a rubber dome option ( It looks like their Mighty Mouse used to have a trackpoint option, but doesn't anymore. You might try giving them a call. – Michael Kohne Aug 4 '10 at 16:40

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.