cannot download 'file' from 'wherever'.
Internet explorer was not able to open this internet site, please try again later.
This occurs when downloading anything through IE for a single user on a PC, that was recently migrated from Vista to XP, user authenticates through a domain and has local admin rights..
- Can browse internet fine
- Different user on same PC, works fine..
- firefox, same user, works fine
- Ran antimalware, nothing picked up.
- re-installed IE
- also having problems in outlook, no html embedded images may be downloaded
- security software has been disabled, no change.
- no proxy server
I am at a loss to what could cause this right now.. please help :)