So I'm getting the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD. I tried looking at the event viewer for potential causes, and cannot find any.
I also checked the CPU temperature in BIOS right after the error and that was fine.
I've tried 2 sets of RAM chips already, both give the issues.
The error doesn't happen consistently...it happens daily, but many hours can pass and it won't happen, or only 10 minutes can pass and it might happen again.
By the way, just bought the parts and built the computer myself a couple of weeks ago.
How to debug the cause for this?
- Asus P6X58D PREMIUM motherboard
- Intel core i7 930 quad core 2.8 ghz
- Kingston 128 GB SSD 3 Gb/sec
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 465 PNY Edition
- Corsair 12 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz Ram
- Windows 7 Ultimate