Running from the administrator account doesn't let me change or even see system settings!
- I'm logged into the Administrator account
- I've turned off UAC in the registry
- I've turned off firewall and windows defender (no AV installed)
If I try any of the following nothing happens:
- control.exe system
- Pressing network or sharing center
- Pressing any user access settings (can change password etc. from the command line though, and is allowed to change settings in the registry)
- Start windows update
There doesn't seem to be logged any errors when I try any of these things.
Running in safe mode doesn't help either.
This is running Vista Home Basic SP1 on an Advent laptop.