Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I want to hook up two TVs to a computer, with each having their own display/desktop, analogous to a dual-screen setup but with TVs (taking S-video inputs) instead of monitors. How do I do this? Can I get a card that has multiple S-video outputs?

share|improve this question

migrated from Aug 18 '10 at 12:34

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

You'll need a graphics card that supports two outputs (most modern cards do), then just find adapters from whatever the output connectors are, to S-Video (e.g. two VGA → S-Video adapters).

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.